If you've been charged with Driving While Impaired, we know that this is probably one of the most stressful times of your life. You don’t know where to turn and you may feel apprehensive about legal options. Please give us a call today. Together, we can walk through the next steps for developing a strategy and seek to build the best defense available. Our driving while impaired attorneys can help reduce or eliminate the damage a DWI can cause.
Time is not on your side. It’s important to begin considering the following questions while the incident is still fresh on your mind. Please call one of our DWI attorneys today to discuss your case. Some important questions to consider include, but are not limited to:
- Why did the officer say he or she pulled you over?
- Did you have a valid drivers license at the time?
- Have you ever been convicted of Driving While Impaired (DWI) before?
- Was the stop part of a checkpoint or were you pulled over for a different reason?
- Where did the stop occur?
- Was there an accident? If so, and other vehicles were involved:
Was anyone injured?
How much was the property damage to each vehicle?
What were their ages?
Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN) eye test
Walk and Turn (WAT)
One Leg Stand (OLS)
- Was there anyone in the car with you? If so:
- Do they have any mental or physical impairments?
- Did you admit to drinking or make any other statements to the officer?
- Did you perform any field sobriety tests? Mainly:
- Did you take a roadside Portable Breath Test (PBT)? What was the result?
- Did you take an Intoxilyzer breath Test? What was the result?
- Were you notified of your rights before taking an Intoxilyzer breath test?
- Did you call for someone to witness the intoxilyzer breath test?
- Was blood drawn from you?
Right now, deciding on an DWI attorney may be the most important decision you can make. You need a DUI attorney with experience, knowledge, and courage to defend your rights aggressively. Our firm hase have helped countless people just like you. Call us today.