Last modified: 01/25/2024
The Law Office of Daniel A. Hatley d/b/a iTicket.Law ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Notice ("Notice"). This Notice describes how we may collect, use, and share information from this website, our client portal, or through any online or offline interactions (collectively, "Services").
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information in the course of operating our business and providing our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, financial data, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example by corresponding with us through this website, by email, by completing a form on our website, through our online client portal, or during the course of representation.
- Automatically as you navigate through the website and any marketing or other email communications we send you. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties in the course of providing our Services, such as publically available sources and databases. The processing of this personal information may be necessary for the progression of your matter and to enable us to act in your best interests as your legal and professional adviser.
Website Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Third-Party Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies & Advertising
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use and Sharing of Your Information
We only use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide legal and professional Services to you, to manage our relationship, and comply with our legal obligations arising from it.
- Provide you with information about our business and the Services we offer including relevant communications.
- Help us improve our business and the Services we offer.
We may share personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Notice with:
- Contractors, service providers, and other trusted third parties we use to provide the Services or support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Third parties (such as the police and other law enforcement agencies) where we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal, professional or ethical obligation (such as to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations), or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our partners, employees or clients).
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
Choices and Access
You have choices regarding marketing-related communications. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions in our marketing emails.
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, or restrict the use or collecting of your personal information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another firm, please contact us at email@example.com.
As a law firm, much of the personal information we collect and process is not subject to individual rights under certain privacy laws. For example, personal information subject to an evidentiary privilege, such as the attorney-client privilege and/or attorney work product protection, may not be subject to the rights available to individuals. However, we will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what you are seeking in your request, including what personal information is subject to your request. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Third-Party Websites and Sources
Our website contains links to external websites, such as links to blogs, articles, and other resources for your convenience and information. These websites are independent of this website and our Services, and Company neither endorses nor takes responsibility for the content, accuracy, or privacy practices of such websites.
We implement a variety of technical and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the internet and wireless networks. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We may amend this Notice at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you. We will notify you of significant changes by indicating at the top of this Notice when it was last updated. We encourage you to regularly review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Please also visit our website’s Disclaimer section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website by clicking here.
To ask questions or comment about this Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.