DWI Defense Attorneys
We know that this is one of the most stressful times of your life. You don't know where to turn and you likely feel apprehensive about your legal options. Hatley Law Office will work to reduce or eliminate the damage a DWI can cause. Contact us today so that we can help take this weight off your shoulders. Together, we will walk through the next steps, develop a comprehensive strategy, and build the best defense available. We know North Carolina's laws and fully understand what officers of the court must do throughout the DWI process. We can spot strengths and weaknesses in your case. Based on these details, we can take it to trial if necessary and fight to to have you found not guilty.Call now, and get back your piece of mind*
When you hire Hatley Law Office, you hire a team of attorneys ready to aggressively defend your rights.
Why Choose Hatley Law Office for your DWI?
The Stakes Are High
Given the risk, it is imperative that you have an attorney who knows how to defend you. The State will have a team of experts assigned to your case, but you are not powerless. You don’t have to go it alone when we’re here to help. Our team’s high level of knowledge regarding all pre and post arrest issues ensures that the State is forced to meet its burden in every way required by law. Our comprehensive investigation, personal attention, and aggressive representation will seek ensure you the best possible outcome. We are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure your interests are fully protected.
We can assist you in navigating the DWI process and seek to obtain the best possible outcome for you. It will be necessary to speak with you personally concerning the events surrounding your arrest. After speaking with you, I will be able to provide you with an assessment of your case and an estimate of the cost to represent you. The initial telephone conference is free.Click Here to Search for Your Case
—Attorney Tyler Benson, Hatley Law Office Lead DWI Division
Important Issues You Should Be Prepared to Discuss With A DWI Attorney:
- Why did the officer say he pulled you over?
- Did you have a valid license at the time?
- Have you ever been convicted of DWI before?
- Was the stop part of a checkpoint?
- Where did the stop occur?
- Was there an accident? If other vehicles were involved:
- Was anyone injured?
- How much was the property damage to each vehicle?
- Was there anyone in the car with you? If so:
- What were their ages?
- Do they have any mental or physical impairments?
- Did you admit to drinking or make any other statements to the officer?
- Did you perform any field sobriety tests? Mainly:
- Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN) eye test
- Walk and Turn (WAT)
- One Leg Stand (OLS)
- Did you take a roadside Portable Breath Test (PBT)? What was the result?
- Did you take an Intoxilyzer breath Test? What was the result?
- Were you notified of your rights before taking an Intoxilyzer breath test?
- Did you call for someone to witness the intoxilyzer breath test?
- Was blood drawn from you?
Call us today for a free consultation with one of our NC DWI attorneys. (919) 200-0822.